The pre-conference workshop is focused on writing a publishable paper. Slots are limited therefore interested participants should pre-register on or before 31 March 2016 to be accommodated in the workshop. The workshop registration fee is only PhP500.00.
Benefits of Attending in the Workshop
- Participants would learn the knowledge and skills on how to write a publishable paper.
- Participants would be able to gain a peer support in developing their scientific paper.
- Participants would have the opportunity to subject their paper to a peer review process.
- At the end of the conference, participants would have their papers, if acceptable, published in the Journal of Nature Studies.
- Each registered participant in the workshop should bring a copy of their full paper during the workshop.
- Authors should write their paper following the format in the guide to authors of the Journal of Nature Studies. You can click here to access the guide.
- By participating in the workshop, authors agreed that their papers would be subjected to a peer review process.
- If acceptable for publication, authors may revise and submit it for publication in the Journal of Nature Studies. The journal could be accessed by clicking on this link. The journal is open access and published online for wide readership and citations of the authors. It is indexed in the Open Academic Journal Index and Creative Commons Attribution.
- Authors however should pay the publication fee of PhP5,000.00 before their paper would be published in the journal.